dreams
die silently in the dark nights
like their silent birth in hopeful sunny afternoons
there is no funeral
no prayers
no weeping
no rememberance
no thing
just a lingering pain in the chest walls
and a choking sadness in the throat
the nostalgia
of their youth
the failure of systems is gradual
fighting the externals
clinging to hope
with no life-support
gradually
they decay
tired and dead
they rest in their own shells
there is no post mortem report
which can conclude
the cause of their death
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


:( :( This made me sad. But I know you'll dream NEWER, HAPPIER, BRIGHTER, BETTER, SWEETER dreams soon enough! Hugging you tight!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written!
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is powerful! And I love it.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a deep and thought provoking poem! Very good!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a Wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Coreen
I loved the poem, excellent to read.
ReplyDeleteI try to keep my dreams alive even when all seems lost, I have to have hope in my life.
Yvonne.
I agree with what other have stated. Awesome poem.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written ....just loved your poem.
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of dreams is they never give up,when one dies another one is ready to be born exclaiming......
"AH ha! don't worry I am better than your earlier thought, give your best and I am sure you will fulfill your dream this time" :)
Yes agree, beautifully written poem. Hope for happy dreams
ReplyDeletekim
Wow. Poignant writing! Come check out my new blog hop Thrifty Thursdays. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteJohnnie
this is sad..:(
ReplyDeleteNo more bad dreams, I like your poems from good dreams better. Though this one is good, you always write so great.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a blessed weekend. Take care my friend.
Popped back over to say "Hello." Hope your dreams have turned sunny.
ReplyDeleteJules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
I miss you. Where are you? Has the new happy dream come yet?? :?
ReplyDelete