"the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." Steve Jobs
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..



I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...

Monday, September 26, 2011

millions of galaxies and the milky ways...

standing in-front of the window
i look at the sky

i consist of
millions of galaxies and the milky-ways
thousands of black holes
and numerous event horizons
i walk around the house
knowing
i am the ONE
i exist everywhere
an iota
of the ONE
i shine with sheen so sparkling it blinds my eyes
the millions of galaxies and the inexplicable space out there
that's what i am made of

then......

i come back to my window
pick up my duster and start cleaning the glass
the person who will walk inside
will see
only a housewife
shabbily dressed, ready to cook and give bath to her child

the galaxies and the milky-ways
are not visible to the busy / educated world  :)


18 comments:

  1. bloody hell!!!!!!!!
    m so proud of ur thoughts!!!
    love you...m so v glad to be a part of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post, and so very true,
    Thanks for sharing.


    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your imagination Sushmita! and more than that I love your optimism that's reflected in the bright hues of your blog, lovely notes of your poem and above all, in the smile of your princess. She is adorable.

    Loved reading this one of yours...you are less active now and I miss your words :(

    The world sees what it wants to see but it is we who can decide what we want to feel. The world is free to see and we free to feel. Its times when our external sees us differently than what we are going through inside. Its a joy sometimes.

    the galaxies and the milky-ways
    are not visible to the busy / educated world :)

    Do write more and often! Plsssssssssss.

    Love,
    Shaifali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all look like this when we look at the stars above! It is ordinary life gazing at beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so true! Often the people so focused on work do not notice the wonders around them. I'm glad you took time to notice and write a poem about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You amaze again Sushmita. I love the way you put the words together. They're so magical. This reminds to take a slow pace and appreciate the world more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're special, Sush! The educated are blind, aren't they? Hmm. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Starring it in my reader.

    p.s. I'm saying a prayer. Let me know about the rising sun and about her spreading glory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sushmita yeah that's the tragedy for others who don't see only look.
    i remember that theme song from movie Avatar rendered so beautifully by Leona Lewis. The song is called ," I see you".
    i hope u get my drift. The more educated the world gets the lesser they are in seeing each other.
    "People only see what they are prepared to see." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
    Feel good for you can see what many others can't.
    "To see clearly is poetry, prophecy, and religion – all in one." (John Ruskin)
    Wishing u many such nights with many such milky ways and galaxies where, "You Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see." (Rock Group Queen)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love star gazing and thinking and dreaming. I hope others do to. Great thoughts.
    Take care and thank you so much for all your kind words and support. Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sushmita i had posted a comment last night and this morning it's gone. In case u get two keep one and delete the rest.
    Okay had share this which in a way should be in tune to what u have to say.
    "People only see what they are prepared to see." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
    The people of the world (including me) may be into impressive degrees and qualifications but then are we really seeing each other any better?
    It's common to judge a book by it's cover the value of course is ascertained later by what lies within.
    Your passing thought made me sense some anguish and do excuse me if i'm being presumptuous.
    There are many around u who respect and admire u for what u r. Me included here along with all those who r eager to hear from u.
    So what if the person outside the window sees a plain Jane in shabby clothes about to give her baby a bath?
    Gifted that u r i don't have to remind u that still waters run deep.
    There sure was a time i felt the same but now i say to all those busy educated people who don't see me something like this, " Go Hang!"
    U SURE R SPECIAL and all of us here on ur page see u. :)
    Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. (Edgar Degas-French artist-painter, sculptor, printmaking, drawing...others viewed him as an Impressionist but he called himself a realist)
    http://www.impressionniste.net/degas_edgar.htm

    ReplyDelete
  11. You, my friend, are filled with the goodness of the universe. That's what I see...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly that is only what some people see. I was once a housewife and stay at home mom (many moons ago)... but so was so much more than than and even had to times of daydreaming as I looked out the windows while cleaning.

    Wonderful poem again!!!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Coreen XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. The depth of your soul never ceases to amaze me! What a beautiful way you have. :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is this world if full of care... So glad I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Recipes from Vedic Kitchen- THE ORGANIC SOAP BARS