"the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." Steve Jobs
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..



I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...

Friday, November 11, 2011

How To Save a Life video..A confession to make



I don't know about many people out there , but there have been times when i have thought of quitting. I do not judge people who are on the verge of it because i have been there. Being a psychologist by education i want to do something for this mental health issue. when you come back from the verge of it you realise how beautiful life is... how much there is to look forward to...and what a waste it would have been to escape when it was time to show mental strength. Though i also know that when you are on that plane of thought everything around you justifies its occurrence - feeling lonely, unloved, misunderstood nothing seems to make sense around you. but, once that phase is over you realise the blue sky is still sparkling with yellow sun, that the stars twinkle even in the dark, that there is mystery attached to the wind which can touch you without being seen... that the mother who bore you and father who caressed you, loved you much more than anybody and anything in this world...life is worth living... for our sake..for the sake of people who will be left far behind...with a load of guilt on their heart which they did not deserve...

i want to do something..but i am scared, under-confident of my skill sets ...and probably too cocooned to come out...

10 comments:

  1. I too understand this issue and yes the blue sky does always seem to reappear.

    So in saying that... may the mere feeling of want set you free from the cocoon and your new wings be free to fly with confidence. :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful emotional post. I'm sure you would be extremely helpful to people with these thoughts, Give it a try one dosen't know what one can achieve without trying.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a psychologist, Flying High :)
    More or less every person on Earth has though about quitting at one point or another. It's natural. But quitting is the easiest way out, and you should also strive to be a fighter. The saddest thing is when suicide happens because of some illnesses like depression .. those are sad cases always.
    I myself never really understood suicidal people, because even if they made some mistake which lead them to the suicidal situation they should fight to solve it and correct it, not turning their back on lives and doing nothing except taking their lives. There is always some reason to live... always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. And I'm sure you'd made a difference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and more of us have been there than most know or would admit; that is for sure. I'm so thankful that after all the traumas in my life that I was still around to see the sunshine after the rain.

    Beautiful and so needed post!!!!! You are an Angel for so many!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that if and when the time comes and someone needs you, you will be there strong and will and able to help them see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, there are blue skies after the rain, that there is love there for them. Thank you for sharing and the experience to see and read.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and thoughtful post...You describe all the reasons to live, very well!
    Love your new header too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever it is you want to do, DO IT. We live but once and time is running. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your above blog photo.

    I get what your saying here. Good stuff. =)

    As for a psychologist: I've never been to a psychologist. I probably could benefit from it but I feel there is nothing they can tell me I don't realize or thought myself. I'm not comfortable talking to strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. someone jus said that suicide is easy...well, its not....if u cut ur hand it hurts so much...imagine how tough it is for someone to take one's own life..jus coz one feels no one understands n no one will help....

    its not easy..its as tough as living..ven u have to leave ur loved ones behind u to cry for the rest of their lives....n u know it...n still have to choose to end ur life...jus coz u've lost hope...
    hope of things getting any better..ever...

    kudos to the team for creating that video..
    and for that someone who thought of dedicating at least one day in a year to people who've lost love and hope....

    ReplyDelete

Recipes from Vedic Kitchen- THE ORGANIC SOAP BARS