he was very excited
this doll was exactly what he had been wanting for so long
she had beautiful hair
and delicate face
oh ..how much he admired her...
he pampered her, loved her, looked after her..caressed her....
then one day
he was in a bad mood
he wanted to ventilate
so he hit the doll on the floor
next minute he felt guilty
and picked her up
he pampered her, loved her, looked after her..caressed her....
another day
he was again in bad mood....
he hit the doll on the floor again
oh..next minute he felt guily again
so he wept...
and picked her up
he pampered her, loved her, looked after her..caressed her....
this became an exercise now... every day after some interval
one day
when he was guilty and wanted to say sorry to doll
he realised something had gone horribly wrong
the doll had blood coming out of her heart...
her face gone black from sadness of love and hate
there were crystals strewn all around her
broken crystal souls....
oh my god...
what have i done
he thought to himself...
oh my god
i did not know
this doll had a soul
a mind
a heart of her own
but it was too late...
he could do nothing to revive her
the doll had died of broken heart and trust
it was too late.....
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hmmm...touching...:)
ReplyDelete-Passer-By
Awwww. Why? Owww. Broken hearts make me sad. Please tell me this was just a poem.
ReplyDeleteOn second thoughts, even if this was just a poem, why are you writing sad stuff?
I am going to look back here for your reply.
Hope you have a beautiful new day!
I am back here. I just had a thought. I wondered if I did the right thing by asking you to explain this post.
ReplyDeleteYou know what, I write when I am sad and it makes me feel better to get the emotion out of me.
If this was fictional, you'll think I am mad :)
If it wasn't, I just hope you felt better for having given words to your emotion.
Hugging you tight :)
i am sorry if i have saddened you my warrior girl...you seem to be a very sensitive person (came back twice on the post) ... well i am feeling good after penning it....sometimes reality and fiction are so mixed difficult to pin-point... but putting your thots in words really helps :) did you get an answer....:) take care..and thanks for that hug..it really makes a difference :)
ReplyDeleteI did get one. I am having a coffee. You should go have one too, then I'll be clanging my mug against yours! Cheers to feeling better! :) :)
ReplyDelete:) take care sweetheart...
ReplyDeleteI think the man in your poem needs an anger management program and a new doll. I'm glad writing makes your feel better. It does the same for me expecially on the weight loss journey, sharing makes it just a tad easier.
ReplyDeleteTake care Sash and have a great and wonderful day. God Bless you!!!
you've been tagged on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for visiting and following me!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures on your blog. You're so beautiful and you write poetry too?? VERY IMPRESSIVE!
I hope to get to know you better! :)
Hope you have a beautiful day!!
Oh my goosh, my friend I have been that 'doll' too. & the man didn't understand why I went I went black and hurt and my heart bleed and the feelings were gone. Great poem, but I am so sad for you!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I could HUG you right now my friend!!
Love you!!!!
xoxoxo
Coreen
Nope its not late...the doll cannot die of broken heart and trust.
ReplyDeleteI am not liking this poem ,its making me think and may be thats why time and again I am reading it.
The doll has to have the strength to hit the man back,hit the situation....
O writer of this poem...O Sush....please..change the climax...the doll has to survive ..life is so beautiful!!
Prayers...
-Passer BY.
teary eyed Thanks for sharing this. I love it! I found your blog through Coreen of Velvet Over Steel and I am your new follower.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the comment before mine, Life is sweeter after the storms, we get stronger whenever we learn how to stand up after the fall!
Sey :)
I couldn't help but shed tears.
ReplyDeleteForgiveness and second chances aren't always just given when asked. They reach a point when you have no more to give.
Perhaps the poor doll may find kind love from someone someday.
Dear Sarah and all other friends ..i am sorry my posting made you all sad..very soon i will post something more positive and upbeat..till then ..take care ...
ReplyDeleteTo all of life there is a shadow. The shadow of sadness, doubt, despair. But it is but an echo of a heart moving forward.
ReplyDeleteI was touched by your poetry. Have a great weekend. Roland
Is that true, or just fiction?
ReplyDeleteSad, but excellent poem.
what happened to the doll was sad but natural...
ReplyDeletethe only way the owner cd hv learnt a lesson....