today the Indian in me decided to experiment with my traditional looks... here is the result!
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I think you look very pretty, thanks for sharing,
ReplyDeleteYvonne,
I see BEAUTY...inside and outside..soulful..wise..fun loving..free spirit..kind..intelligent..gentle..warm..
ReplyDeletecaring..generous..love-filled..A PRECIOUS PERSON ..the face of my friend !
You're beautiful =)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are really nice ! Indian traditional looks are really good ! I love what you put in your hair (sorry, I don't know exactly what it is !)
ReplyDeletexx
I really like this look
ReplyDeleteThe enigmatic, masked blogger
Sush!! I am so glad you posted finally!
ReplyDeleteI love your confidence!! That's the bestest part about these pictures! The new header looks so very gorgeous! :) :)
You pulled this off awesomely! Whistling now. :D :D
Wow, you are brave. No way would I take pictures of me. Every time I turn on the webcam it scares me.
ReplyDeleteLovely Photos of a lovely person!
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Ah ha...beautiful :)....!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for all the comments.. i am humbled...
ReplyDeleteFlore - i have put Bindi - an Indian tradition of beautifying your brows and Maang Tika.. another way to enhance your forehead beauty :)
You are so sweet, beautiful and confident!! Awesome attitude and pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Friday & Weekend my friend!!
Blessings & Many Hugs,
Coreen
You are extremely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photos.
ReplyDeleteCD
Gorgeous photos – artsy, beautiful and warm! I love the first three! You should be proud!
ReplyDeleteI SEE Beauty! and we know the inside beauty also
ReplyDeletekim
tu to badi sundar lag rahi hai re...:)..photogenic as usual....beauty truly captured thru the lens... :)
ReplyDeleteYou are stunning! Can I be Indian too? Although I highly suspect I could not pull off the look, nor do I have your pure, authentic spirit. I tend to be a little cranky...
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!
You are beautiful. There are no other words, just beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and God Bless!!