"the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." Steve Jobs
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..



I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playing with shadows and charcoal..




 the shades are done by using the ashes of cig stubs!! had no charcoal stick per se... :)


i was trying to capture sun's beauty...but GOD had other plans... final product seems good !

<>
The dancing reflection on the window...

10 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, there are really nice !! Really love the two pink. Beautiful !
    Have a nice day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo's a pleasure to visit,

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new pictures you posted in your header! Beautiful! And the sunset shot here is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you did that with ashes! That is fabulous! So are your photos :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I was amazed with that. I am longing for that kind of gift. You're so lucky.

    Though Mr. Sun didn't give you so much opportunity to catch it's beauty, he gave you the opportunity to share your surroundings with us. I love the color of the building on the 4th picture. It looks so sweet. And I am wondering if the man on the 2nd and 3rd picture knew you had it taken, it's so candid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures!! The shadows offer an interesting twist to each. I so love all of your Art!! ~ Coreen xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahem. I have been missing out on a LOT!

    That sketch is flawless! Sush, please tell me that you also sketch/paint professionally. If not, start. You're talented. :)

    The photos funnily made me feel like we live around the corner from each other. :) :) Someday we'll bump into each other. :)

    Till then, here's a hug! Cute header, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gifted, Sushmita. I loved all the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. Love the one done with ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I’m late getting here. I love the hands! Especially love the idea of using ash. How resourceful and talented you truly are!

    Your photos are excellent too.

    ReplyDelete

Recipes from Vedic Kitchen- THE ORGANIC SOAP BARS