This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







So many things in India that people can, unfortunately, forget ! Enjoy this special day !! hugs
ReplyDeleteA wonderful tribute to your Motherland. It's good to be proud of where you were born.
ReplyDeleteI am proud too of my country UK.
have a wonderful day.
Yvonne.
Very interesting post ... I learned a lot I didn't know. I would add one thought though ... Indian people are kind, generous, and loving. To be wrapped in their arms spiritually is a gift beyond measure. You have given me that gift, Sushmita, and I have been blessed to know you. xo
ReplyDeleteIf only we could be similarly proud of our leaders today!
ReplyDeleteJai Bhaarat :-)
I like your list of things India has done...I did not know it.
ReplyDeleteYour tribute was wonderful
India is a fascinating country. Thanks for sharing all of these facts!
ReplyDeletegreat post...some of the facts were new for me...thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteanyways...Belated Happy Republic Day... :)
Wow Sush! Lovely tribute.
ReplyDeleteJai Hind!
xxooo
Happy Republic Day to you too, flying high. Hope today's India is as successful. Bus, let's nail corruption in politics and we cannot fail.
ReplyDeleteGreat post Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery in India is performed long back in India and it's very great art of surgery performed. And Cosmetic Surgeons in India do inherit those skills still many follow Aesthetic surgery in India.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this information and thoughts. I love reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed week!!
so many countries have been invaded in the past, and the West still keeps doing it :( Nothing has changed.
ReplyDeleteHappy National Day to India!