my angel and me decided to have a blast and we had a private photo-shoot on our terrace with my simple digicam.. some of them are processed on picasa... :)
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


These are gorgeous!! You both look beautiful together! TFS
ReplyDeleteAww! Thank you, Sush! These are soooo cute! Just look at the kid's clothes! Oooh la la! I love the memories you are creating! :) :) It's sweet! I want to see the photos from your next too! (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeletep.s. love how happy she makes you!
Sushmita, I LOVE this post! What a beautiful angel you have! The pictures are so pretty. Your angel has a very talented and creative mama, she is blessed. xoxox
ReplyDeleteHow Beautiful your 'angel' and her mother are!! Great photo shoot!! Glad you had so much fun together!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings & a Big Hug,
Coreen
These pictures are wonderful!!! Your angel is beautiful. I love the energy captured. Blessings, friend...
ReplyDeleteJohnnie