This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like it, and, whatever you say, I think that's interesting eyes with an interesting look !
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.xx
You are clever to be able to draw at all. I thinks it's wonderful.....such talent,
ReplyDeleteYvonne,,
I still think it's amazing!
ReplyDeletebut it is a nice face!
ReplyDeleteCan't comment on accuracy, but it's a nice sketch on it's own.
ReplyDeleteI Love it and you're lucky to have a talent in sketching. I hope I could do that too but I can't.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
This doc loves you, friend- not only because you put me in the title high up there, but because you're as loving as loving could be.
ReplyDeleteShe might look a wee bit different here, but you know what? Her eyes HERE speak to my soul. And I say that with all my sincerity. I see pain- lots of it, but a ton times more determination. I see lessons and wisdom from a life she has lived, yet I see compassion, love and kindness jumping right out at me. I see lips that are about to curve into a smile. I see bright ideas lighting up her face. I see practicality, yet I see her strong will to achieve.
I see victory. I see power. I see you and me. ;)
Thumbs all up for you buddy!
xxxooo
I love the eyebrows and her hair!
ReplyDeleteI do not know what you were trying to capture but I see talent here
ReplyDelete