One choice.
That’s all it takes.
When I was young I thot nothing could go wrong
But as I grew older I started understanding that, in ignorance and in innocence, some choices made can cost you heavily, and you keep paying the EMI for them in life, thru out your living
Not all the choices made by heart/instinct ends well
Sometimes our conditioning to see world in good light convinces of goodness that does not exist actually. The philosophy that what you give comes back to you is redundant in my diary. It makes no sense to me at all.
What happens when a ray passes thru a glass? – a white transparent glass and a blue glass……there are two end products – same ray in form of white and blue in two separate given variables. What come out are the color of glass not the quality / entity/reality of ray that passed thru it. It is colored by the elements thru which it passes. If it is passed thru solid it might not pass thru at all!
So is the human life and giving. We might give with purity but what comes out as end product is colored by the elements we have given this to, so when you surrender with pure emotion it might be construed as weakness, when you care it might be seen as anxiety, when you want to preserve a thing about you it can be interpreted as self-centredness and so on. It is true in any relationship equation – with strangers, with friends, with family ….. with anybody
It is a cumbersome matrix of choices because you are not living “solo”. It is intertwined with a lot of other choices of entities in your life
It is important we think and we really think before making a choice – goodness, karma, and nothing-can-go-wrong attitude is all fine if the end result is the assumed END. But it might not be so always… the maturity to know that there are other innumerable possibilities of end is important – especially if the choice made is for the lifetime and living
This blog is dedicated to the most critical factors of my existence and being, my parents and my sisters..especially to my younger one..thanks for everything Dolls..
I have not even attempted to put in words what i hold deep in my soul and existence for ONE MAN to whom i owe it all.. though i was born out of my mother's womb, my psychological and spiritual birth's fountainhead lies in him .. my FATHER - my God, my strength, my reason of existence... my alpha and my omega...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so sorry something seems to have gone not right. I did pray for Abha. God is surely taking care of her like she deserves to be taken care of. I have no explanation to provide, no reasoning to help seek, but i have a tight hug to give. May the Lord protect, comfort, guide and bless you with His Love.
ReplyDeleteIt seems so right when you say the ray does not matter, only the piece of glass does; but think about this:
When a powerful, determined, warm, loving ray of light falls upon a solid for long enough; it illuminates that block, lets it get noticed in the nicest way possible for that solid, probably passes on it's warmth to it and takes away from the block, all of the moisture that may have been causing it to rot (if you'd think of wood).
Sounds pretentious, but goodness makes the person who does good feel so so much nicer for having given, for having been able to give.
I've had several thousand instances where my honesty, my sincerity, my niceness seemed to go against me because it tended to stick me out like a sore thumb. BUT, i believe that goodness came back to reward me whenever i have least expected it.
I know you know all of this. I know you're far more mature. I know you're just penning your current thoughts. I know you'll remain you with all of your niceness even if you start to believe that it is a foolish thing to do.
I just wanted to be the ray that helps you see your true spirit.
thanks for everything warrior girl...i have read your comment with all my heart and i know you only mean good.... thanks... for being the ray :)
ReplyDeleteI am quite touched by your writing.I don't know why is your heart pouring such lines..but it quivers me.
ReplyDeleteMay you smile as you always do,may people vale you for the goodness in you,may you be understood and guided right.These are are my prayers for you!!
Best Wishes always - Passer By!
thank you passerby...thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat a powerful & deep post! What is said is to true & I wish some people would realize and think twice before some of their 'choices' and actions. I can think of so many examples. Prayers and so much more are with you always my friend! :-)
ReplyDeleteBIG HUG,
Coreen
I'm sorry that life just isn't what it's should be but you are strong and you will get beyond it. I know you will, I will pray for you too.
ReplyDeleteNow it's a new week, a new Monday and I have something on my blog from you. You can choose to do what you'd like with it, it's all up to you. I just wanted you to know that you were thought about this Monday morning and loved.
Take care my dear and have a blessed day today.
Is everything alright?
ReplyDelete